Comprehensive, consistent, and clear – this series is unlike anything else available today.
What makes this series unique?
- Comprehensive introductory course materials offer one-stop shopping.
- Consistent design and structure including chapter objectives, discussion questions, as well as ample tables, charts, and figures, provide a familiar and comfortable format for students and faculty.
- Clear, user-friendly, classroom-tested materials; most written by one or two authors to maintain a consistent "voice."
What kind of ancillary materials are available?
- Most texts are accompanied by a an Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, and PowerPoint slides, available to qualified instructors, through a single website: www.jbpub.com/essentialpublichealth
- Accompanying Casebooks and Workbooks provide active participation exercises for use with Essentials of Global Health, Biostatistics, and other forthcoming books.
- Accompanying Readers will broaden and deepen students' understanding for Essentials of Health Policy and Law, Health Behavior, and Infectious Disease Epidemiology.
Who are the authors?
- Highly regarded experts with experience and accolades within their field.
- Authors who have worked together to ensure that their books fit together as an integrated whole.
- Experienced public health professors, many of whom have received teaching awards reflecting their skills and enthusiasm for teaching.